Victoria Pickett joined CBRE| Hampton Roads Multifamily team in June 2016, specializing in apartment dispositions throughout the Hampton Roads and Richmond area markets. She earned the “Rookie of the Year” for her efforts in 2017 from Hampton Roads Commercial Sales and Leasing Achievement Awards. Victoria began her career with CBRE| Hampton Roads in October 2014 as Financial Analyst and Market Researcher where she led the underwriting and financial analysis of income producing properties in addition to market research reporting.
Prior to joining CBRE, Victoria worked as an auditor and consultant for DHG LLP, a top 20 public accounting firm. She primarily served commercial real estate and financial institution clients, specializing in multifamily housing and bank lending operations. Prior experiences include audits of VHDA and HUD-assisted projects, multifamily property management consulting and compliance, and audits of development cost certifications.
In addition to professional work experience, Victoria has been involved in the real estate community. She earned the 2016 Young Leader of the Year Award, from Urban Land Institute Virginia for her contributions to re-establishing the ULI Young Leaders program in Hampton Roads. She served the organization for more than three years on the management committee as Young Leader Chair. She is also involved with Commercial Real Estate Women or CREW, Hampton Roads. Victoria earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting and Information Systems from Virginia Tech in 2011.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Freemason Street Condo Association, President, 2015-Present
- Freemason Street Area Association, Board of Directors, 2015-Present
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Virginia, Young Leader Co-Chair 2015-Present
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Hampton Roads, Community Service Committee, 2014-Present
- ULI Hampton Roads, Young Leader Chair 2012-2015
- Rookie of the Year, Hampton Roads Commercial Sales and Leasing Achievement Awards, 2017
- Silver Level Sales Recipient, Hampton Roads Commercial Sales and Leasing Achievement Awards, 2017
- Young Leader of the Year, Urban Land Institute Virginia, 2016
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Information Systems