Local Product Council
A Local Product Council (LPC) provides a multi-disciplinary forum for information exchange and the sharing of best practices among mid- and senior-level members who work in a particular industry sector. Members will have the chance to interact with like-minded professionals in ULI Virginia.
This program is BY INVITATION ONLY.
Initial LPC Topic & Schedule
- Open, honest exchange of specific information and experience: Members participate openly and honestly, sharing specific, detailed information and experience from their real estate practice.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality is the foundation for open and honest sharing of detailed information and experience.
- No self-promotion: Presentations and discussions are aimed at delivering real take-home value.
- Inclusion of the best and brightest: Innovative leaders, both ULI members and nonmembers, are invited to participate as guests. Members identify ways to continually add value to the conversation and make an impact in the community.
- Active participation and contribution: Because each LPC member will be chosen based on his or her unique background and experience, members are expected
- All Full or Associate Members from ULI Virginia are eligible.
- Council members should have 10+ years experience in commercial real estate (except for Young Leaders).
- Each council will range from 25-40 members and each council will include 2 Young Leader members.
- Upon acceptance, council members commit to attending two one-day meetings per calendar year in one of the District Council host cities at their own expense.
- Council administrative fee will be $250 per year per member.
- The council will form a LPC Executive Committee that will be responsible for programming and membership.
- Each council member will be assigned to the council for a three year period and membership is renewable at the Chair’s discretion every year.
- Applications will be accepted through May 1, 2017, and will be reviewed by ULI Virginia.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by May 1, 2017.
- Council members will be responsible for generating content and future program planning.
Questions? Contact the Co Chair:
No results. Double check spelling of the role value. It must match exactly.