Modeled after ULI’s national Product Councils, Local Product Councils provide opportunities for members in specific development disciplines to connect with peers, study issues in depth, share information, and network with industry leaders.
The ULI Virginia Local Product Council provides an opportunity for members to share and discuss with their peers pertinent issues that real estate and land use professionals face each day. Sharing many of the same characteristics as a National ULI Product Council, the ULI Virginia Local Product Council is consistent with ULI’s tradition of sharing experiences gained, mistakes made and lessons learned. Please know that to get the most out of your experience, confidentiality is crucial.
Additional attributes the Local Product Council provides:
- A confidential, trusting environment for educational and idea exchanges
- Exploration of business and personal interests/issues
- Business and personal networking
- Professional and personal growth
- Meet 3 times per year
- Share information/best practices
- Participate and collaborate in collegial and active, not passive, manner