ULI Virginia leadership consists of top professionals in the local real estate industry. These dedicated members voluntarily offer their time and industry expertise to lead ULI Virginia, furthering the mission of ULI in our region.
ULI Virginia leadership begins with our Governance Committee, comprised of past ULI District Council Chairs. The next level of leadership is our Advisory Board, which consists of our top level sponsors and ULI leadership. Our Management Committee members are the chairs of local initiatives and committees.
2018-2019 ULI Virginia Management Committee
The Management Committee is responsible for the oversight and direction of all ULI Virginia District Council activities and is comprised of Chairs and Co-Chairs of the functional working committees. Participation on this Committee is by invitation only.
The 2018-2019 Management Committee objectives include:
- Implementing the mission policies of the ULI Virginia District Council.
- Executing sound fiscal and budget procedures for our financial stability.
- Providing high-quality, value-added programs and projects for ULI Virginia District Council members and sponsors.
- Encouraging broad, diverse participation in all District Council activities.
- Providing mentoring and outreach to the young professionals and future leaders of ULI Virginia.